A piped edge comforter filled with Grade A mulberry silk providing a shift-free layer of wicking warmth and comfort. Ready to be placed in a duvet cover or used as is. Silk is odor-free, naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial. Sleep comfortably every night with strong, light silk close to your body.
Mulberry West All Seasons Silk Comforter
For centuries those who’ve snuggled into a bed dressed with mulberry silk have appreciated and luxuriated in the comfort and protection of nature’s highest quality silk.
We’ve been searching for silk comforters for years because mulberry silk is one of the best body temperature regulating materials for sleeping. However, we were hesitant because most were made in China, and the silk and outer fabric contained formaldehyde and lead.
Finally, Mulberry West brought their product to us for review, and we were impressed with the quality and certified pureness of their product. Most importantly, it is 100% formaldehyde and lead-free. How do we know? Mulberry West tests their materials with an independent international testing service, not a Chinese certification, to be 100% pure, free from formaldehyde and lead.
Mulberry West comforters, specially crafted, are offered in king, queen and twin sizes. Our comforters are lightweight, naturally hypoallergenic, pest resistant and long lasting. Silk filled comforters and blankets respond to temperature changes such as hormonal fluctuations by offering a natural veil of warmth or a cooling cover. Grade A mulberry silk floss is a mildew-proof fiber that naturally eliminates moisture 1.5 times better than plain cotton. Now available in two weights so you’re covered for all seasons!
- Naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial
- Mulberry silk is a porous, pure, and natural fiber that adjusts to temperature fluctuations
- Mulberry silk is known for strong ventilation and moisture absorption, which aids in menopause comfort
- Repels mildew and mold
- Bleach-free cotton cover
- 350-gram fill
- Twin XL 68" x 90"
- Queen 94" x 90"
- King 106" x 90"
- Lightweight fill: 150 grams of pure Grade A mulberry silk
- All Season fill: 350 grams of pure Grade A mulberry silk.
- Bleach-free polished 300 TC cotton cover with piped edges
Simply air out in the sunshine for a few hours, allowing nature to naturally whiten the cotton shell and rejuvenate the silk filling.
- For soiling, spot clean the cotton shell.
- Use a duvet cover for easy care.
- For heavier soiling, dry clean with LOW heat.
- Do not machine wash or dry as this will shrink the silk filling.
- Avoid heat, chlorine, fabric softeners and alkaline-based or petroleum based cleaners.
Free basic ground delivery within the Continental United States. Additional charges apply for shipments outside the Continental USA.
- Additional charges apply for Hawaii, Alaska or overseas shipments.
- Ships ground service.
- No returns accepted without prior authorization.
- Due to the hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-returnable.
Call our customer service department at 866 388 5154. We're here to offer helpful advice on a comforter that is best for a great nights sleep.