The Reverie O300T Adjustable Power Base. Sleek design and affordable comfort with head and foot elevation.
Reverie O300T Adjustable Power Base
Reverie is the leader in Adjustable Beds. THE WORLD OF SLEEP IS NO LONGER FLAT. Adjustable beds are driving innovation in the bedding industry, providing features ranging from head and foot adjustability, massage to Bluetooth® connectivity, under bed night lights, lumbar support and high end aesthetics.
Adjustable beds were originally developed to aid health and healing, as therapeutic inclination can be used to aid a variety of health concerns. Poor circulation causing swelling in the legs and feet can be alleviated by elevating your feet. Elevating the upper body 45-60 degrees can facilitate breathing and promote healing after some surgeries and childbirth. Elevating the chest and head, tends to be more comfortable than sleeping on mounds of pillows. The zero gravity position raises the head and feet slightly above the heart to relieve back pain and improve circulation.
- Wireless remote with individual head, foot and one-touch flat controls.
- Preset Zero Gravity position.
- Two (2) programmable positions.
- Remote lock.
- Twin XL 38"x80" (requires 2pc for King)
- Queen 60"x80"
- Split California King 36"x84" (requires 2pc for Cal King)
- Full 54"x75"
- Head and foot adjustability.
- LED night light to guide your way.
- Whisper-quiet lift system.
- 710 lb. weight capacity.
- Easy-click single center retainer bar to secure mattress.
- Automatic safety stop upon weight overload.
- Power-down feature in the event of power loss.
- Gray fabric upholstery with a black cut-out top.
- 3-in-1 leg design for customizable heights (12", 7", 5")
- Fits most modern bed frames and headboards.
- Assembly required, tools not necessary.
- Massage in not available on the O300T
Basic delivery is included.
Allow 2 weeks for delivery. NOTE: Non-returnable item. Call for details. 866-388-5154
5 Year Limited Warranty for OSO by Reverie Adjustable Power Base
- Days 1-90: Full coverage of parts and labor.
- Years 1-5: Full coverage of frame only.